Suite 40 m2
Cradle of the Renaissance and humanism. The terra cotta color reminds us of the beautiful land of the Tuscan region. Room with king size bed, headboard with antique gold baroque angel, a table with four chairs Queen Anne style adorn an adjoining area to the dining room that serves or boardroom. Baroque painting representing the union between Spanish and India, resulting in the new world race, the mestizo.
Luxuriously decorated, the rooms combine European elegance with modern technology. The charm of furniture blends perfectly with fine upholstery and curtains that adorn every room. Each room is decorated with a replica (in size and technique) of one of the famous collections of paintings of castes, produced by the great Oaxacan artist Miguel Cabrera exponent of colonial painting.
We do not accept children under 12 years.
We do not accept pets.
All our rooms have:
- Dried fruit basket every day
- Egyptian cotton sheets 500 thread
- Feather pillows goose breast
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Safe-deposit box
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet
- Cordless telephones (one in bedroom and bathroom extension)
- Bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub
* Includes bathrobe, slippers and toiletries HERMÈS de París