HIGH SEASON LOW SEASON
SUITE DELUXE $ 7,128.00 $ 6,545.00
SUITE STANDAR $ 4,165.00 $ 3,706.00
– All of our rooms are designed for just 2 people.
– We do not have any extra beds.
– Welcome people over 18 years old.
– Kids not allowed.
-Pets not allowed.
-Rates in Mexican pesos, taxes and continental breakfast included.
-Hotel Palacio Borghese will charge the first night of your stay in the moment you confirm us your reserve, this charge will be refundable just in case of a cancelation 30 days before your check in date.
-Palacio Borghese will charge the remaining amount 30 days prior to your check in date, this amount will not be refundable in any case.
– The client could guarantee the reservation with a bank deposit correspondent to the full stay amount, the client must scan and send the receipt to this email: email@example.com once we receive the receipt, Palacio Borghese will send you the reservation card.
-If you are going to pay with a credit card, you have to use one that has as headline name, the name of the guest and send us this complementary information:
Which type of credit card you are using for the reservation (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express).
Credit card numbers.
Owners credit card name.
In case you use someone else´s credit card, you must send us the next info:
Credit card scan from both sides.
ID owner copy.
Authorization card (you must ask for it to Palacio Borghese, fill it and send it scanned to our email).
Once we get all these documents from you, we will send you an email with your reservation card.
– You must show your ID to the front desk at your check-in, likewise your partner ID and a credit card to guarantee any extra charges.
-All reservations will be guarantee with a code, which will be send to you by email.
-Any cancelation / date change request must be asked for with more than 31 days prior to the check in date, if not we will make the full stay charge as penalty.
-Every cancelation or change must be required through our email, so we can send you your cancellation code.
HIGH SEASON 2020
April 9th to 19th
May 1th to 3th
July 18th to 29th
October 29th to 31th
November 1th to 3rd and November 20th to 22th
December 20th to 31th