Reservations

Contact us with the form below to start the reservation process, our reservations team will contact you soon.

Name

Email

Message

Use the following blanks for paying through PayPal with any of the options provided by this platform.

Enter the reservation number and the amount provided by our agents.


$



Also, you can make your reservation with our booking engine
direct_with_hotels_logo

•DirectWithHotels charged to your card only 10% of the reservation, the remaining 90% you will pay us directly at time of check out at the reception.

•10% charged as security DirectWithHotels your card is non-refundable and non-billable by the Hotel, double check the details on the provider’s cancellation policy.

Rooms

SIENA
Suite
39 mts2
Ground floor overlooking the street.

SEE DETAILS
FIRENZE
Suite
40 mts2
Ground floor overlooking the street.

SEE DETAILS
VERONA
Suite
38 mts2
Internal floor.

SEE DETAILS
ROMA
Suite
40 mts2
Internal floor.

SEE DETAILS
VENEZIA
Suite
37 mts2
Internal floor.

SEE DETAILS
NAPOLI
Standard room
26 mts2
Top floor / Terrace.

SEE DETAILS
Padova
PADOVA
Standard room
28 mts2
Ground floor overlooking the street.

SEE DETAILS
AMALFI
Standard room
25 mts2
Top floor / Terrace.

SEE DETAILS